Following last month’s iTunes update that included fixed syncing and iTunes Store sign-in, Apple has today released iTunes 11.0.5.
The update fixes a bug with iTunes in the Cloud where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
This update corrects an issue with iTunes in the Cloud, where some purchases may download or play unexpected items.
The update is available through the Mac App Store, Software Update, and direct from Apple’s Software Download Page. A Windows 64 version is also available.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Upcoming iPhone-Compatible Sony Lens Attachment Detailed in Leaked Manual
• Apple Said to Be Working with Foxconn, Corning and Innolux on 'iTV' for 2014 Launch
• 2K and Lucid Games Announce '2K Drive', a New Racing Title Exclusively for iOS
• Geekbench 3 with 15 New Benchmark Tests Released for Mac, iOS, and More
• 'Syfy Now' Launches for iOS with Greater Access to Content, iCloud Syncing
• iPhone Display Supplier Japan Display Begins Focusing Production Efforts on iPhone 5S
• Launch of 'Automatic Link' Smart Driving Assistant Further Delayed
• Markdown Text Editor 'Editorial' Launches for iPad with Workflow Automation Features