AT&T Launches Its 4G LTE Network In 6 New Markets & Expands In 12 More
AT&T has yet again broadened its horizons by launching its extremely popular LTE service in 6 new locations and expanding in 12 more. The announcement was made in a sequential series of press releases on the carrier’s website.
The announced locations to receive the LTE service starting today include:
- Rockford, Illinois
- Fairmont, Minnesota
- Owatonna, Minnesota
- Rochester, Minnesota
- Williston, North Dakota
- Youngstown-Warren, Ohio
The areas to acquire the expansions in the very near future consist of:
- Saginaw-Bay City, MI expansion (Bay City area)
- Akron, OH expansion (Portage County)
- Buffalo, NY expansion (Niagara Falls)
- Rochester, NY expansion (Monroe County)
- Richmond, VA expansion (Farmville)
- Nashville, TN expansions (Rutherford County, Wilson County, Williamson County, Cheatham County)
- Tri-Cities, TN expansions (Carter County, Hawkins County, Washington County)
AT&T’s latest LTE mobile technology is capable of delivering mobile internet speeds more than 10 times faster than any 3G network, and while there are a number of competitors in the market, AT&T still remains to be the fastest!
If you’re in one of the announced locations, where you have the ability to access the LTE network, give AT&T a call today to upgrade to one of its 4G plans — you won’t be disappointed.
The post AT&T Launches Its 4G LTE Network In 6 New Markets & Expands In 12 More appeared first on Cult of Android.